Monday, April 20, 2009

Can u help me?

i%26#039;m workn in a trade company,sales leather products.such as wallet..i hvn%26#039;t get a order..i worry about it so much..could you help me find some leather goods importers in your country????thanks anyway!!!!
Can u help me?
Do you have a website? If so, try to optimized your site for SE to get targeted buyers.
Can u help me?
Hi sherry hope can help u i can supply some leather production companies from T眉rkey and theirs wallet products and send to you their fotos per e-mail. 陌n which country you are is not proplem.


First of all write me about you detailed whre you are from in which company you working in that i now something about you
Reply:Hi,





There are many ways to market a small business on the web. You can buy banner ads, text links, or use PPC. However, the best way is to get listed in a bunch of portals. Portals and directories are like phone books, and they often provide a lot of traffic because they tend to rank high on Google.





This portal is giving away a free business card holder for lising your business (I got mine a few days ago in the mail). If you want to know about some other portals, just let me know.








http://www.exclusive-directory-my-portal...





Best of Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment