Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where can I advertise a bar/restaurant for sale and link the real estate page? For free?

We are using a real estate company, but they only advertise local and well that%26#039;s not enough, does anyone know where I could post online that is free, so that people outside my county know about it? I want to be able to link the real estate page to it so people can see the listing. Please help:)


Thank you
Where can I advertise a bar/restaurant for sale and link the real estate page? For free?
Its not going to be FREE, but I know a lot of people that sold their business on eBay... There you get a lot of people...


Another place and it can even be FREE is Craigslist...


Plus another place is Ablewise.com you can sign up and place an ad for FREE... Good luck, hope you sell fast and get the price you want...
Where can I advertise a bar/restaurant for sale and link the real estate page? For free?
Craigslist.org, make sure you use a keyword and then link it to your real estate page. You can also join a social network like Linkedin and then include a link to your real estate page.
Reply:This isn%26#039;t free, but it is $59.95/month and will get you nationwide coverage, it will likely be worth it: http://www.bizbuysell.com/sell/


No comments:

Post a Comment