Monday, April 20, 2009

Question about commercial, please help?

I know this may sound weird, but I am wanting to know what the product is called that is advertised in a weight-loss commercial when this one lady shouts %26quot;My husband looked at me and said, WOW!!%26quot; she also said %26quot;you can%26#039;t just do it on your own!!%26quot;. I believe it was on in the morning a lot as a paid programming, the reason why I am asking this is because I need it for a project explaining advertising for weight loss. If anyone can assist me with the product name, or give me a link to the commercial, I would greatly appreciate it.





Thanks,


Chris
Question about commercial, please help?
I don%26#039;t know the commercial, but I would suggest typing in %26quot;weight loss%26quot; on YouTube, b/c there are a lot of commercials available
Question about commercial, please help?
Hi,





There are many ways to market a small business on the web. You can buy banner ads, text links, or use PPC. However, the best way is to get listed in a bunch of portals. Portals and directories are like phone books, and they often provide a lot of traffic because they tend to rank high on Google.





This portal is giving away a free business card holder for lising your business (I got mine a few days ago in the mail). If you want to know about some other portals, just let me know.








http://www.directory-exclusive-cards-hol...





Best of Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment